Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Is This Funny Or What?

SUMMARY
My favourite movie from the Manaiakalani film festival was from the school Stonefields. The title of the film was ‘Lazy Boy’.
This movie was about a boy who never got up to get the remote that was on the table. Instead he rings,texts,messages his mum to come and change the channel for him because he was so lazy. Suddenly he heard a voice coming from the T.V. and the person said LAZY BOY!!
Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.13.33.png

OPINION

When I watched this film I was laughing. I think that the actors acted really well and all the expression in the mom's voice cracked me up. I think the lesson from this movie is not to be lazy and get up and do it yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sini, I enjoy reading your blog post about funny or what. I like that lazy boy movie too. What is your favourite part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zinway, Thanks for the comment. My favourite part was when the guy on T.V, said 'Lazy Boy'. What was your favourite part of the film. By the way thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.