Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Samoa's National Symbol.

Samoa's National Symbol.


This national symbol belongs to one of the Pacific countries which is Samoa. This symbol is called the Coats of arms of Samoa. I chose this symbol to draw because I come from the islands of Samoa. The english saying for what I wrote in my picture is 'Samoa is founded on God'. Samoa chose this symbol to be there national symbol because the shield in the middle representes Samoa's first independence day which was on June 1st 1962. The whole thing is described as 'The Public Seal Of The Independent Of Samoa'.
I drew this symbol because it remindes me of my family who died under the Germans Reign.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sini I like your National Symbol.It looks a bit hard to draw though.Why is it called the Coats of arms of Samoa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla, The Coat Of Arms mean that it protects the Samoan Community. Hey, Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sini. Cool painting. I really like the leaves and the cross but most of all I like the shield. Rather than all of that your painting looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for the comment. By the way I love your painting as well

      Delete
  3. Hey Sini, thats a cool drawing but how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Don, Thanks for the comment. By the way I don't know how I did it but I drew this on Sumopaint.com.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.