Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

MONEY$$$ MONEY$$$


An armoured truck turned on a highway in Rhode Island causing a lot of money to be spilt. This Accident caught the eyes of some drivers. The Police said that the driver lost control which caused it to tip on it’s side. The driver and the passenger that were in the truck both has cuts and bruises with neck and back injuries.


If I was there when the crash happened I would have jumped out of the car and grabbed some money for ME.

Attribution Kiwi Kids News

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sini, that's so so awesome well not for the driver. If you had all that money what would you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Don, Thanks for the comment. If I had all that money I would go to the hospital to my cousin and give her some of my money and I would also help out my church to find another church for us and pay all my families bills.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.