Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Painful, Painful




What would happen if you experienced an accident and the injury that came from it took four weeks to heal?


Back when I was seven I was riding my bike in my cousin’s backyard with my cousin and sister.  A few minutes later I fell over and didn’t realize a metal wire hanging out of the fence. What happened next?


Well, the metal wire traveled through my leg and came back out of my skin. Eww! Imagine seeing such an accident. Tears were coming down my cheeks and blood was pouring out of my leg intensely. Three cloths were wrapped over and under my bloody leg. We drove straight to the pharmacy but when we arrived they said, “We can’t fix it here but we can call an ambulance to take you to the hospital.”


Once the ambulance arrived at the destination, my mother and I ran into the hospital so hastily like wild animals barging in.

I was taken to surgery room to get my leg stitched up. Minutes  passed by so fast  and I was back in my hospital room lying on the bed.  While I was in the hospital in my mind I was willingly waiting to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.